The term ‘Brantner, Thibodeau, & Associates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the website owner. Our registered office is at 674 Mt. Hope Ave., Suite 1, Bangor, Maine. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Brantner, Thibodeau & Associates’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.