Brantner, Thibodeau, & Associates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 16, 2011.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email addresses
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
What We Do with Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we use it for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have placed suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Then, the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not control that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.